PBR PANELPBR is ideal for pre-engineered metal, post-frame, and agricultural buildings. Our Galvanized G90 PBR is also ideal for use in buildings for livestock and animal confinement.
Rib Height: 1"
Rib Spacing: 12"
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- 36" net panel coverage can be installed over solid substrates or spaced support members.
- Purlin-bearing leg speeds installation and improves the quality of panel side laps providing a consistent weather-resistant joint.
- Provides traditional metal roof or wall appearance with 114 high trapezoidal major ribs at 12 on center with minor ribs between each major rib.
- Trim packages available in the same gauge and color
- as the roof and wall panel.
- PBR panel can be installed on pitches as low as 1:12
- with field applied mastic.
- Fiberglass Skylights panels are available in matching profile, inquire for slopes less than 1:12.
- Panel assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC. Panel assemblies are also Class A Fire Rated per UL790 when installed in accordance to UL listings. Refer to UL Listings & Specifications for information.
26 gauge PBR panel is available in a wide variety of standard colors with the Dura Tech nt Cool Color coating system. The tested and proven technology promises a lifetime of durability, and is offered in a number of standard Cool Colors.