DESIGN SPAN HPDesign Span hp is a 24 gauge aesthetically pleasing concealed fastener system offering a complete range of Dura Tech Cool Colors that makes Design Span hp the preferred architectural roof system for the residential market.
Coverage: 12" 16", 17", & 18"
Rib Height: 1"
Rib Spacing: 12" 16", 17", & 18"
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Factory notching available for turn under at the eave (some limitations apply).
- Notch provides a clean detail and reduction in labor.
- Can be installed over solid substrates or spaced support members at spans up to 4-0.
- Subtle striations between ribs reduce the appearance of oil-canning.
- Factory applied sealant in the female leg is standard.
- Recommended minimum slope of 2:12. Inquire for slopes below 2:12.
- Has been tested for air infiltration per ASTM E1680, water infiltration per ASTM E1646, and wind uplift performance per ASTM E1592.
- Design Span hp is correctively leveled to insure the flattest panel appearance.
- Snap-On panel, no field seaming required.
- All Dura Tech 5000 and Dura Tech mx colors are Energy Star listed cool colors formulated to help reduce the demand for energy.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for residential applications.
- Design Span hp panel assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on noncombustible deck or framing per the IBC or IRC. Design Span hp panel assemblies are also Class A Fire Rated per UL790 when installed in accordance to UL listings.
ASC Building Products has enhanced the performance of Design Span hp with the Dura Tech 5000 and Dura Tech mx coating systems. All colors are Energy Star listed cool colors formulated to help reduce the demand for energy. This paint technology integrated provides a lifetime of durability for homeowners.